Monday, May 21, 2007

Miss Snark Has Left The Building!!

by Bonnie Calhoun

With a heavy heart, I am here today to announce that Miss Snark has closed up shop for good. No more Crapometer, no more snarky comments, no more trademark "Yanno", no more "...dear dog!"

No more nothing! The world is going to stop spinning on its axis and we're going to spiral off in to a submission blackhole where the uninitiated novelists of the world will once again become fodder for the maniacal cackle and torrid hand-wringing agents and editors of the publishing industry.

I cried, I wailed, I even threw myself on the floor and rolled around like a banshee...well, er, uh...well anyhow, I thought about doing it! So that counts!

If you scroll down several posts, you can add your well wishes to the list! At last count there were 445 comments on the good bye post. I keep trying to wake up, but this is the bad dream that keeps on giving!

She's become a great friend over the last few years, and I will be sorely miss her. If I could find George Clooney, I'd sure get him to bribe her to come back!

Do you hear that GEORGE CLOONEY...we need you to tell Miss Snark to come back!!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Bernita said...
    Thank God the archives are to remain!
    M. G. Tarquini said...
    She will always be your friend, Bonnie.
    Vicki said...
    Well, if you reach George Clooney, tell him he can sign my blog.

    How you doin'?

Post a Comment