Thursday, April 03, 2008

Some Days It Just Doesn't Pay To Get Up!

by Bonnie Calhoun


I could have sworn I hit the brake pedal!
Car upside down in the bay - see guy standing on it?
Call out the wrecker!?


Coming up...almost there!


Coming...coming...coming...


GOING!!!! Ooops!


I could have sworn I set the brakes on that truck!
Time to get a Bigger Wrecker!


Ok, we got the car...!


Let's get the other wrecker now!


Okay...easy does it!


Here it comes!


Ooohhh Crap!!!! Not again


LOL...I actually fell for this last picture until I realized that the cars in the background are from the first fiasco...see the red car! So this last image was probably PhotoShopped...but ROFLOL...all the rest are real! Sheesh...some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment