Wednesday, August 20, 2008

by Bonnie Calhoun
Enjoy some of my assorted memories from this years Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers conference. I was given an permanent position on the conference staff, so I will be going to Colorado in the spring to do that conference too!










Glenn Rambo, owner of RS Writing service...Can you guess his specialty? Lww Enforcement!






Sue May Warren is the author of our Big Screen/Your Scene column this month.




James Scott Bell is going to write the September Spine Chiller Thriller column for our Christian Fiction Online Magazine.




Lisa Samson is one of my favorite people! Hey Lisa...back up your hard drive!


And Brandt Dodson is our Author by Night column this month in our magazine.


Mary DeMuth owns the Writers View with over 1200 members and is the author of our Write Real column this month.



6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey Bonnie...Great pictures..two of them are award winners...LOL. Keep up the GREAT work and all the best. Keep me on your prayer list.

    Glenn
    Edgy Inspirational Author said...
    Thanks for sharing. Some of your favorite people are some of my favorite people!
    Southern-fried Fiction said...
    LOL Michelle said it best! We share favorite peeps! :)

    How fab that you're a permanent staff member now, Bonnie. Congrats!

    I didn't realize Mary owned the Writers View! Tres cool!
    Jessica Dotta said...
    Bonnie, I laughed at your comment to Lisa about backing up her hard drive. You'll be glad to know I backed up my novels yesterday. I heard your voice in my head.

    Looks like you had a lot of fun!
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    LOL...hey Glenn you need an icon image :-) I especially liked your glock...I love guns :-)

    LOL...Michelle chickypoo, that's why we're so well suited as business partners :-) That goes for you too Queen Ane :-p

    Ha! Jess, I'm tellin' ya'...don't make me come down there and clock you...you'd better back up regularly!!!!
    Lisa Jordan said...
    Love the pictures, Bonnie! Thanks for sharing. Congrats on securing a permanent spot on the facility. Since the conference is in my state, I should try to attend one. :-)

Post a Comment