Friday, August 18, 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

The new website for the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is live!

I fudged and used a Blogspot blog as the blog link...I didn't like the format on the .com blogs. And I still have one more page I can make. But for the most part it's pretty much set!

All of our active members are present and accounted for on the Reviewer page.

Our upcoming books are listed on the Schedule page.

There's several good industry links on the page of the same name.

And there's the greeting page...LOL...I'm tired...on to the spreadsheet for member genre preferences.

I haven't forgot you guys. I just promised the membership that this would get done this week!

5 Comments:

  1. M. C. Pearson said...
    Bravo! Bravo! Encore!
    Ballpoint Wren said...
    I love it! It looks beautiful, Bonnie. All your hard work!
    Rulan said...
    wow. That looks pretty cool, Bonnie.
    Elizabeth Krecker said...
    It's GORGEOUS!! Love the bookshelves. Congratulations!
    Mizrepresent said...
    Congrats girl! You are the bomb! An angel too! Much luv and success!
    always.

Post a Comment