Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Amish Lady and a Horse

by Bonnie Calhoun

An Amish lady is trotting down the road in her horse and buggy when she is pulled over by a cop.

"Ma'am," said the cop, "I'm not going to ticket you, but I do have to issue you a warning. You have a broken reflector on your buggy."

"Oh, I'll let my husband, Jacob, know as soon as I get home," responded the Amish lady.

"That's fine. Another thing, ma'am. I don't like the way that one rein loops across the horse's back and around one of his testicles. I consider that animal abuse. Have your husband take care of that right away!" instructed the cop.

Later that day, the lady is home telling her husband about her encounter with the cop.

"Well, dear, what exactly did he say?" asked Jacob.

"He said the reflector is broken," replied the lady.

"I can fix that in two minutes. What else?" wondered Jacob.

"I'm not sure, Jacob...something about the emergency brake".


4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    LOL, oh that's funny. I can see how that would stop a horse quick.


    You changed your layout. I like it! Very cool!
    Vanda said...
    I really like your new layout Bonnie. Gigggle that made me well....giggle.
    Lynnea said...
    Funny!!
    Anonymous said...
    Ouch!!! Nice Joke, LOL

Post a Comment