Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pick Your Poison

by Bonnie Calhoun


Was I Politically Incorrect?

I rear-ended a car a few days ago.....and it was really my fault.

The driver got out of the other car, and I was shocked to see he was a DWARF!!!

He looked up at me and said ,"I am NOT happy!"

So I said, "OK, I give up. Which one are you?"


MENOPAUSE JEWELRY

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings,
bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be
able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it
turns green and when I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big
cotton-pick'n red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hmmm, you have to get more stable.... take a bear - sitting in front of TV and watching footbal all day - that is stable :)
    WannabeMe said...
    My hubs doesn't dare buy any moody for me. =)

Post a Comment