Thursday, December 27, 2007

Vengence and Fury

by Bonnie Calhoun

LOL...as we move away from Christmas, and on to the New Year...husbands of the world...take note!

My Darling Husband,

Before you return from your trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with your pick up truck. Fortunately, the damage isn't too bad. More importantly, I didn't get hurt. So please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but your truck came to a halt when it bumped into our car.

I am really sorry, but I know that with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.



(BE SURE AND SCROLL PAST THE PICTURE for the P.S.)



P.S. Your girlfriend called.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Very funny! I took you seriously until I saw that photo!

    Happy New Year, Bonnie.

Post a Comment