Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ten Commandments for Fiction Writers

I just visited Charis Connection. If you haven't visited the Blog yet, try it out! It's a group of published Christian writers: Hannah Alexander, James Scott Bell, Jack Cavanaugh, Brandilyn Collins, Athol Dickson, Robin Lee Hatcher, Patricia Hickman, Liz Curtis Higgs, BJ Hoff, Angela Hunt, Randy Ingermanson, Jane Kirkpatrick, Dave Lambert, Deborah Raney and Lisa Samson. I apologize, in advance, if I've missed anyone. If I have let me know and I will add them!

The post today was by James Scott Bell. He gives us newbie writers a crash course in diligence.

His quote: "I did not get these from a burning bush, or even a warm dandelion. They come purely from a fellow traveler."

The list is worth printing out and pasting next to your computer! Go check it out!

3 Comments:

  1. Kitty said...
    Have you heard of the Christian sitcom Pastor Greg? I saw him on Fox News this morning.
    Stephen Newton said...
    Bonnie, Thanks for your very informative comment to help Dewi understand the history behind Halloween.

    Looking forward to having Torgo back on line too. His comments on other writers have helped me gain perspective.
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Thanks, for the link kitty. I haven't heard of him, but if he's on SkyAngel then he's right on.

    Stephen, glad to be of help. He seemed a little lost on our traditions. I'm going to do a post about that before Halloween.

    I miss him too. Torgo has definitely helped me, but don't sell yourself short...you and mamarose have been a huge help. Thanks!

Post a Comment