Saturday, October 28, 2006

Update on The Election

Well we made it to the weekend and Technorati finally got their system working...somewhat! I never realized that there are only 30 people working at Technorati. And they service about 58 million websites and blogs. My hats off to you guys, especially Derek. Thanks for the help!

The book we reviewed this week Jerome Teel's new one, The Election, finally showed up on the page as #6. I've got a screen shot that I'll put on the CFBA blog as soon as Blogger acts right!

I loved this book! That's my kind of reading. It has politics, intrigue, suspense...and the ending made me cry. On the Bonnie Scale, I give this one 5 out of 5 stars!

1 Comment:

  1. Jerome said...
    Bonnie, thanks for the high praise. I'm glad you liked it. The Election moved to number 5 late tonight on Technorati!

Post a Comment