Friday, December 15, 2006

Schizo Christmas Carols

Hallelujah...it's Friday. I'm just about ready to kiss the ground! Hey I'm going to New York City on Saturday to do some shopping....watch out Miss Snark! LOL! Speaking of Miss Snark, Michael Hyatt, the CEO of Thomas Nelson has reopened the comments on the last post about the Nicene Creed and their authors.

Oh, and a word to my Beta Blogger friends....I CAN'T LOG ON TO YOUR BLOGS TO COMMENT!

Beta blogger is poop! Yikes did I say that...Yes I did....sheer frustration! Here's something funny for Christmas!

Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged

1) Schizophrenia---- Do You Hear What I Hear, the Voices, the Voices?

2) Amnesia-- I Don't Remember If I'll Be Home For Christmas

3) Narcissistic-- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

4) Manic-- Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And Trucks And Trees And Fire Hydrants And...........

5) Multiple Personality Disorder----We Three Kings Disoriented Are

6) Paranoid---Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Us

7) Borderline Personality Disorder--- You Better Watch Out, You Better not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, and I'll Not Tell You Why

8) Full Personality Disorder--- Thoughts of Roasting You, On an Open Fire

9) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

10) Agoraphobia---I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

11) Senile Dementia---Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe

12) Oppositional Defiant Disorder---I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, So I Burned Down the House

13) Social Anxiety Disorder---Have Your Self a Merry Little Christmas, While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

14) Attention Deficit Disorder--We Wish You......Hey Look!! It's Snowing!!!


8 Comments:

  1. Soul Reflections said...
    What a twisted post!
    Bernita said...
    These are so cute!
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Mwhahaha!
    jel said...
    Merry Christmas, !


    Oh Bonnie have you been over to Gordon's lately ! better checkitout :)

    have fun shopping !
    Sandra Ruttan said...
    LOL!

    Yeah, I'm undecided about switching to beta blogger. A lot of people seem to be having trouble with it. I don't know if I should make the move or not.
    Anonymous said...
    Coffee, meet computer monitor...
    Anonymous said...
    P.S.: I am mixed on beta blogger. I "switched" on a lark, not really thinking it through. I like it better in a way, but it can be a big butt too.
    Anonymous said...
    I popped over from live,love,laugh's blog ... I must lead my friend, Sara, in Michigan to your post. She's a nurse in a psych ward :) Have a blessed Christmas.

Post a Comment