Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This Is Your Brain On Drugs!

Two South California guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in court before the judge.

The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court Monday. "

Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the first one, "How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever," said the first guy proudly.

"17 people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?" exclaimed the Judge.

"I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this,
and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs."

"That's admirable," said the judge. He turned to the second guy. "And you, how did you do?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever," said the second guy with a broad smile.

"156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that!"

"Well, I used the same two circles. I pointed to the small circle and told them, "This is your butt hole before prison......"



Ohhh...ohhh...I'm so sorry! Uh, *snort*, no, I'm not...it's hysterically true!


9 Comments:

  1. Bernita said...
    Right on, Bonnie!
    Kat said...
    yikes!
    Anonymous said...
    Dropping by with warm Christmas blessings. May the Savior's love warm your heart and home.
    Bernita said...
    Husband wants me to tell you how much he enjoys your jokes, Bonnie.
    Brightens his day. Chortled over this one especially.
    Joe said...
    When I finally find one, it is suffeciently funny, but you are able to keep a steady stream going and going and going!
    Anonymous said...
    OMIGOSH, I'm howling!!! I so did not expect that ending.

    Mir<--cracking up
    Leann said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Leann said...
    you funny girl you I soooo needed a good laugh.MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Joe...it's a labor of love...I love coffee snorters!

Post a Comment