Friday, May 25, 2007

Free Puppy

by Bonnie Calhoun

Happy, happy holiday weekend!


My neighbor has a puppy he's giving away (FREE!).
It's a Dachshund, it's house broken, and it's great with kids.

He's giving it away because his wife says the dog 'stares' at her when she is undressing, and that gives her the 'Heebie Jeebies'. I think she is just weird !

If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know.

Here's a picture of the dog:

LOL...there's just something way wrong with that!!! *snort*

8 Comments:

  1. Bernita said...
    Um...I think that "dog" would give me the heebie-jeebies too...
    Deena Peterson said...
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soul Reflections said...
    You have a 'sickness' Bonnie.
    Paris David said...
    Now that's just a freaky looking Cujo.
    Joe said...
    I won't be sleeping tonight.
    teresamaremar said...
    Hello,
    I deleted my blog a few weeks ago, but I would like to have it back, can you, please, tell me if there is any possibility to do it?
    I would like to try google assistence, but I don't know how to do it.
    Can you help me?

    Thanks
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    LOL...thanks guys...I can always count on my friends *snort*

    Teresa, I emailed you about that problem
    Judy said...
    You are a sick, sick person, Bonnie! :-) I'm SO putting that picture on as my screensaver for awhile!!! Where do you find these things???????? Enquiring minds want to know ;-)

Post a Comment