Saturday, April 07, 2007

Blackscene.com Looks Cool!

by Bonnie Calhoun

Okay, now check this out! Yes, I'm happily married, but I have a lot of single friends, that I would love to have happily married...so that's why this promo!

I found this Black Dating Service. When I was in the dating pit, there was no such thing, so to me this is very intriguing! Their site says that it is the premiere ebony dating site on the internet, with thousands of ebony singles. (LOL...that means black folk, for my friends from other countries that don't get the lingo!)

It's FREE to join. The front page of profiles, shows good sized photos, and conscise blurbs on each person, including where they live, so you don't wind up with a long-distance date by accident.

*Snort* I'm going to have to get some of my single friends to go and try out Black Dating Service...notice I said my SINGLE friends...don't any of you ring-bearers go over there! And for those that go...when you find a date report back and let us all know how it went!

Hey, you can do it to! I was paid by PayPerPost for this posting and you can to. Wanna make $7.50 to blog about this post? Click here check out their Review My Post program:


Digg!
If you thought it was good...click!

5 Comments:

  1. Ballpoint Wren said...
    That's cool, Bonnie, but I just have to ask this question: what if it was a "white dating service"?

    Heh! I'm just messing with you.

    But what if you're half-black? Can you still sign up? A quarter-black? How much black do you have to be to get in?

    And what if you're a white person who only likes to date blacks? Can you sign up, too?

    You can! Look at this profile:

    seeking ebony lover
    Age 42 From Albany, NY - Online Today
    Man Seeking A Woman

    i'am a WHITE male of italian/irish heritage, 6 ft. tall with blue eyes and an atheletic build...


    Heh! At least they're not racially exclusive.
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    LOL... I understnad just what you mean. It is meant to make black people comfortable that any person they choose to interact with will not be offended by our race.

    Sadly to say, there are a lot of, for lack of a better word..."Just plain" dating services where people have been downright rude to people of color when it was found out that they were, in fact black!

    So this just adds a comfort factor, that you are at least accepted for your color, whether you turn out to be a mass murderer or not *snort*
    Ballpoint Wren said...
    I know. I just saw this ad for a Jewish dating service. It's hard enough to be dating without having to deal with rejection based on ethnicity.

    I never trust dating services, though. I trust the Momma Network. If the guy can get past your momma, then he's a good bet.
    Anonymous said...
    Ballpoint, I believe they still accept white or half-black people. I remember on millionairematch.com, non-millionaires can also enjoy this site.
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    LOL...Stann...Ballpoint is my buddy...she was making a joke!

Post a Comment