Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Miracle Baby

by Bonnie Calhoun

Yesterday I expressed my joy at the Supreme Court...and at my daughter and my l'il sweet tater. Today I am showing you another example of God's miracles and blessings.

This story can be read in its entirety HERE, but to sum it all up...This miracle baby was only in the uterus for 21 weeks and 6 days (Partial-birth abortions are conducted at 20-26 weeks and sometimes later). When born, she weighed just under 10 ounces and measured 9.5 inches in length, slightly longer than a ballpoint pen.

Amillia Sonja Taylor spent her first four months of life in a neonatal ICU and went home with her parents on February 21, 2007 weighing only four pounds and looking plump to her mom!

4 Comments:

  1. Paris David said...
    Yes, that's shows us that we never know what God will do in certain situations.

    I'm still getting used to you blogging on the weekends, Bonnie!
    Soul Reflections said...
    Amen!
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    LOL...I'm having brain fades Paula! I think it's Monday!
    Anonymous said...
    This touched me deeply. I have been surfing through your blog and it is one I will be checking out often.

Post a Comment