Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pro-Choice

by Bonnie Calhoun

I have been email challenged by several pro-choice people on my "right-wing" propaganda as to the validity of the fetus being a non-person. People should know better than to challenge me, but where fools rush in.... You can go HERE and read this whole thing compiled by an abortion doctor as an instructional paper. Most of these PBA's are performed in the 20-26th week...some later.



Guided by ultrasound the baby's legs are grabbed with forceps.

The legs are pulled into the birth canal.

The baby is delivered, except for the head.

Scissors are jammed into the skull, and opened to enlarge the hole.

A suction tube is inserted. The brains are suctioned out causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.


And this is the procedure that there is no ban on yet. It is called D and E (dilation and Evacuation). It is actually performed more often than the PBA. You can study the procedure HERE they rip the baby's limbs off, and break up the body into chunks that they can evacuate. You can click on it for a larger picture!

10 Comments:

  1. il siciliano di francia said...
    IL TUO BLOG E MOLTO INTERESSANTE MI PIACE E FATTO BELLO CIAO COLUCCIO SE VIENI NEL MIO MI FARAI PIACERE CIAO COLUCCIO
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Grazie molto. Spero che ritorniate ancora. Visiterò il vostro blog!
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    For my friend who aren't Sicilian...the poster told me that they like my blog. It is very interesting to them.

    I thanked them and said to come again, and that I would visit their blog!
    il siciliano di francia said...
    ti ringrazzio molto a funzionato bene il mio blog perche i mie amici mi dicono che si blocca io non parlo inglese francese e italiano vivo nel sud della francia nice cannes marseille toulon san tropez avignon provence le var ok salut coluccio
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Il mio italiano non è dialetti molto buoni e particolarmente del sud. Ma se parlate le parole di base, posso capirgli la maggior parte! È divertente trovare un italiano in Francia!
    Ballpoint Wren said...
    Bonnie! You speak Italian! You are full of surprises.

    I hope you aren't getting hate mail.
    Soul Reflections said...
    Tongues? Bonnie speaks in tongues? Unbelievable! Never told her best friend either.
    M. C. Pearson said...
    Wow...what a series of posts! When I hear people say that the baby is just a bunch of cells I laugh. If those 'cells' were left to grow, could they form a dog? A cat? An Elephant? NO...because it is a HUMAN. DUH!

    Long ago when I was in High School...I had an assignment to do a research paper/debate on abortion. I took a survey in the beginning of my presentation and about 60% said life begins at birth. I showed a movie from conception to birth, did a mock debate answering questions about abortion, presented facts about all the abortions and the inhumanity of it all. By the end of the hour I took the same survey and 100% said that life begins at conception.
    Paris David said...
    Amazing post, Bonnie.

    It's good for people to really see what kind of "choice" we are making when we decide to kill our own children.

    A lesson I learned thru sadness, and I'm grateful God is opening more people's hearts to end this behavior that leaves no choice for the in utero infant...
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    All we can do is pray.

    I sometimes wonder if the person who could have cured cancer wound up being an abortion!

Post a Comment