Thursday, November 30, 2006

65-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth!

Whoa...It's Thursday already! Sheesh! I'm not even done with the things I should have gotten done on Monday. I want a recount...LOL...Or at least a few more hours in a day!

I know...Stop throwing things at me. So I've got a death wish. Don't blame it on me. Blame it on my computer...Hey I like that. Yea, it's my computer's fault> I only have dial-up so I don't get to work at light speed like all of you who use the DSL at work.

Hey check out the new magazine on my right sidebar, Christian Women Online...Just click on the cover. It will take you to the website.

Well the ladies aught to like this little funny, courtesy of my friend Ric Marion.



With all the new technology regarding fertility, a 65-year-old woman was
able to give birth to a baby recently.

When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, her relatives came
to visit. They asked, "May we see the baby?"

"Not yet," said the mother. "I'll make coffee and we can visit for awhile
first."

Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative asked, "May we see the new
baby now?"
"No, not yet," said the mother.

After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked again, "May we see the
baby now?"
"No, not yet," replied the mother.

Growing impatient, they asked, "Well, when CAN we see the baby?"
"WHEN HE CRIES!" she told them.

"WHEN HE CRIES??" they demanded. "Why do we have to wait until he CRIES??"
"BECAUSE, I forgot where I put him..."


4 Comments:

  1. Bernita said...
    Maternity cooks your brain...
    Anonymous said...
    Great to find your blog - am a Christian, and a screenwriter in process (with a movie in pre-production). Will keep reading!

    Thanks

    Gim.D
    Anonymous said...
    I think heros---male or female---are hard to comeby these days, dear Bonnie. Although I know what you're saying, the women in that plant were barely surviving day to day, let alone taking on the establishment. They need someone with your grit.
    Sandra Ruttan said...
    My friend told me it really is true, she had 'pregnancy memory'. Which meant no memory.

Post a Comment