Friday, November 03, 2006

Godfather's Lawyer

We made it...it's TGIF...(Thank God It's Friday) Have a great and safe weekend! Let's try another lawyer joke!

A Mafia Godfather, accompanied by his attorney, walks into a room to meet with his former accountant.

The Godfather asks the accountant, "Where is the 3 million bucks you embezzled from me?" The accountant does not answer.

The Godfather asks again, "Where is the 3 million bucks you embezzled from me?"

The attorney interrupts, "Sir, the man is a deaf mute and cannot understand you, but I can interpret for you."

The Godfather says, "Well ask him where my damn money is!" The attorney, using sign language, asks the accountant where the 3 million dollars is.

The accountant signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about." The attorney interprets to the Godfather, "He doesn't know what you are talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a 9 millimeter pistol, puts it to the temple of the accountant, cocks the trigger and says, "Ask him again where my damn money is!"

The attorney signs to the accountant, "He wants to know where it is!"

The accountant signs back, "OK! OK! OK! The money is hidden in a brown suitcase behind the shed in my backyard!"

The Godfather says, "Well....what did he say?"

The attorney interprets to the Godfather, "He says...go to hell...that you don't have the guts to pull the trigger."

6 Comments:

  1. Live, Love, Laugh said...
    Bonnie, where in the world do you get this stuff? I have missed reading your blog, you always make me laugh!!!
    Bernita said...
    Oooh!
    Mack the Knife.
    Anonymous said...
    My nephew, the lawyer, is going to love this one.
    Sandra Ruttan said...
    LOL Bonnie!
    Denise McDonald said...
    HA!

    my real hair color - no one will ever know... hehehe
    Rel said...
    Hey - there are some good lawyers around you know!!!! Me, at least I hope so :):):):)

Post a Comment