Thursday, November 02, 2006

Kerry...and Lawyers

Good Thursday! It is snowing here in upstate New York as I write this...Sigh...'tis the season. LOL...here's a picture of a little note that our boys in Iraq sent to John Kerry after the joke debacle...sheesh that guy knows how to get himself "not elected" even when he isn't running!


And since I'm an equal opportunity basher, here's one for my lawyer friends! LOL!

One afternoon, a well-to-do lawyer was riding in his shiny limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate the situation.
He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We HAVE TO EAT GRASS!"

The lawyer then said, "Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you!"

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he said, "You come with us, too."

The second man said, "But sir, I also have a wife and six children with me!"

"Bring them all!" the lawyer answered. They all jammed into the huge limo.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

Genuinely touched, the lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really
love my place, the grass is almost a foot high!"

8 Comments:

  1. Live, Love, Laugh said...
    oh my that is terrible!!! lol
    Bernita said...
    ~howls~
    That one smarts.
    Anonymous said...
    yeah! Lawyer jokes! I love it!
    Ballpoint Wren said...
    Lawyer jokes are always good. Yes.
    Anonymous said...
    Bonnie, where in the world do you get all those great jokes? I never hear jokes being told anywhere. Your blog must be the final refuge for humor. Poor Kerry. But not nearly as horrific as Rush making fun of Michael J. Fox's Parkinsons. My Mom died a terrible death dur to Parkinsons. It's really not funny.
    batgirl said...
    Good one, Bonnie!
    Denise McDonald said...
    uh, yep - a funny!
    Georgiana Daniels said...
    Hee hee hee! That's a joke to remember!

Post a Comment