Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Strawberry Dacquiris and Prune Juice

Well the Blogsphere is getting back to normal. Miss Snark had her comments turned back on and all's right in the world. To the anonymous person giving her a hard time....shame on you!

Hey...my daughter has had another episode with her dog, Simon. Ballpoint Wren asked yesterday what kind of dog she has....well Heather says, "He is a rottie-beagle mix. Big beagle body (with the beagle bark) with rottie coloring." (And he jumps about five feet into the air, like his butt is spring-loaded)

If you just joined the saga today, see yesterday's post to get up to speed.

Here's Heather's email for today:

"Can't stop telling you my dog-from-hell stories. I came home last night and it smelled VERY sweet. He had found an unopened bottle of strawberry dacquiri mix and chewed the top off. It was all over the place. I especially enjoyed the pink pawprints by the front door. Pretty sure he did a little dance in order to spread it around. So, he uses the freezer, bakes, and likes to kick back with a drink every now and then. If he wasn't sooooo cute--he'd be gone! Meanwhile Sly's a good boy (her other dog). Except when he tries to attack the cat.
How's your week going? Any frozen wings I can send my dog over for?"
Love you,
Heather

And the Joke for the day....I just couldn't pass this one up!

A rugged cowboy from Broke Back Mountain, Wyoming, goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run.

The doctor comes back and says, "I am not going to beat around the bush. You have AIDS."

The cowboy tugs at his Stetson and sets his jaw and says, "Doc, what can I do?"

The doctor says, "I want you to go home and eat 5 pounds of spicy sausage, a head of cabbage, 20 un-peeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40 peanuts, 1/2 box of Grapenuts cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."

The cowboy squares his rugged shoulders and asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"

"No," said the doctor, "...but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your BUTT is for."

I'm sorry...snort...I'm sorry...snort...no I'm not....ROFLOL!

11 Comments:

  1. Joe said...
    That may have been the worse (read: best) yet.
    Anonymous said...
    Bonnie, BAD GIRL!
    Gordon said...
    Bonnie, you are so bad. I almost hurt myself when I fell out of my chair.
    Soul Reflections said...
    I'm surprised at you, Bonnie! Not only did I NOT laugh, I un-contained myself very well.

    I'm so glad I wasn't drinking as I read this joke. It wouldn't have been pretty.
    M. C. Pearson said...
    I think that dog would soon become an outside dog in our house...outside of the state!

    Oh boy, you sure aren't shy with the jokes, eh. You crack me up.
    Anonymous said...
    Ooo Bonnie...OUCH! In a terrible awful good way :)

    As for the dog, I think that tops my friend's episode of when their elderly, half-blind spaniel got into the espresso beans...
    Denise McDonald said...
    We had a dog once (a Basenji) that could jump up on kitchen counters - one bag of Oreos made for a fun few days!

    that joke, eh, uh, hmm-hmm - HA!
    but I want to point out (for my deceased cowboy grandfather's sake) they were sheep not cow herders!
    Kitty said...
    CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING. HA HA HA !!!
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Sometimes....you just gotta' do what you gotta' do!
    Ballpoint Wren said...
    Naughty, naughty!
    Anonymous said...
    Not gonna lie, that movie made me pretty mad. I know lots of cowboys that would kill anybody just for seeing that movie.

    Other than that...oh my.

Post a Comment