Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another Dear Diary...and 3-D Computer Art

Hey, hey, it's Tuesday...I snatched this one from my friend Sandra. She amazes me sometimes with the funnies that she finds! I've had several Dear Dieary jokes...I should put them all together and make it a book...LOL!

MONDAY:
It's fun to cook for Don. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbors were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.

TUESDAY:
Don wanted fruit salad for supper. The recipe said serve without dressing. So I didn't dress. What a surprise when Don brought a friend home for supper.

WEDNESDAY :
A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It seemed kind of silly but I took a bath anyway. I can't say it improved the rice any.

THURSDAY:
Today Don asked for salad again. I tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients, then toss on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. Don asked me why I was rolling around in the garden.

FRIDAY:
I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said put the ingredients in bowl and beat it. There must have been something wrong with this recipe. When I got back, everything was the same as when I left.

SATURDAY:
Don did the shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday (oh boy). For some reason Don keeps counting to ten.

SUNDAY:
Don's folks came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast, but all I had was hamburger. Suddenly I had a flash of genius. I put the hamburger in the oven and set the controls for roast. It still came out hamburger, much to my disappointment.

GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY:
This has been a very exciting week. I am eager for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe on Don. If I can talk Don into buying a bigger oven, I would like to surprise him with Chocolate Moose!



Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium. This computer is actually flat on the pavement...how cool is that! I've been asked if he has a book of his artwork. I don't know. If anyone finds one please let me know!

8 Comments:

  1. Gordon said...
    This is really funny.
    Bernita said...
    The mind boggles.
    jel said...
    this guy is good!


    hi Bonnie
    Denise McDonald said...
    HA!
    Sandra Ruttan said...
    That art is incredible! People spam me with jokes, Bonnie, but where do you get the art?
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Same place...all my email friends!
    M. C. Pearson said...
    I love the art so much!

    Hey Bonn Bonn, will look into the brandilynn thing tomorrow...too tired from posting on Seek. Finally! Way too long of a post tonight. Oh well. Talk at ya soon dear friend!
    David Meigs said...
    That was the coolest sidewalk art yet.

    I liked the dear diary ones too.

Post a Comment