Monday, April 03, 2006

Caught my eye...and Maxine

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous
redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out
since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to start a conversation.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket towards the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.
They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap.

They have a wonderful, wonderful time.

The guy is amazed!! Everything has been SO incredible!!!!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No," she replies........."You just happened to catch my eye."

Oh shut up, I just pass them on, I don't write them.)


11 Comments:

  1. jel said...
    That was a good one,
    Bonnie


    have a great day!
    Sandra Ruttan said...
    Funny. In a moaning, groaning kind of way.
    Denise McDonald said...
    funny, corny, but funny - LOL
    Soul Reflections said...
    tsk, tsk, tsk...
    Gordon said...
    Punny.
    Brenda Coulter said...
    So do you suppose he'll be keeping an eye out for her the next time he visits that restaurant? Hmm?
    Brenda Coulter said...
    Oops, I think I got that backwards. She will be keeping an eye out for him.
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    I am so excited...Wahoo...Brenda...Hi, look everybody Brenda Coulter, the Christian Romance writer...with two really good books out (the latest is in my left sidebar) Family Forever...has just posted on my little ol' blog!

    That's right....it's all about meeee!!!

    Hi, Jel, Sandra, Dennie and Debra...and you too Gordon! I got my eye on you guys....yuck it up!
    Brenda Coulter said...
    Yes, my bonny Bonnie, it's all about you.

    <3<3<3
    M. C. Pearson said...
    Ar ar ar
    Rulan said...
    The man should have seen that one coming. lol
    Guess that's what they mean by "eyeballing" someone. tisk tisk lol

Post a Comment