Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy IVGLDSW Day!

Tuesday...Hurray...Maybe, just maybe Blogger will not be a headache today...Rightttt!



Today is International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day, so please send this post to someone you think fits this description.

Please do not send it back to me as I have already received it from a Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman!

And remember this motto to live by:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, bottle in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Have a wonderful day !

To the Girls!!!


"Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened!


"I'm not going to vacuum until Sears invents one I can ride on"
--Roseanne Barr--


"If you can't be a good example--then be a horrible warning!
--Catherine--


"I refuse to think of them as chin hairs--I think of them as stray eyebrows"
--Janette Barber--


"Inside me is a skinny woman crying to get out--I can usually shut her up with cookies!"


"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"
--Jennifer Unlimited--


"Thirty five is when you're finally getting your act together, and your body is starting to fall apart!"
--Caryn Leschen--


"Huh?? What'd ya' say! I can't hear you!!"


8 Comments:

  1. M. C. Pearson said...
    "Inside me is a skinny woman crying to get out--I can usually shut her up with cookies!"

    It's Ho-ho's for me!

    Great post you smart beauty!
    jel said...
    thanks for the laugh! :)


    I'm with m.c. it's Ho-ho's


    take care
    Sandra Ruttan said...
    Thirty-five?

    Gawd. Thanks for basically telling me I have 5 weeks of decent life left!
    Denise McDonald said...
    HAHAHA! Love these!
    Joe said...
    No wonder he can't hear, he has an alien cat stuck in his ear!
    Anonymous said...
    I usually shut my inner skinny woman up with peanut M&M's. Works like a charm.

    Hey, LOVE your site. Needed some humor today, too. Would love to invite you to my new writer's digs over at Light for the Writer's Soul. Come as you are--pj's, cup of java in hand, etc.

    Blessings,
    Vicki

    http://victoriagaines.com
    David Meigs said...
    Happy IVGLDSW Day, Bonnie!

    Thanks for the laugh
    Anonymous said...
    That is hillarious, I love it, I want more, more, more

Post a Comment