Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Fun

At the annual Christmas party, a kindergarten teacher was receiving gifts from her pupils.

The florist's son handed her a gift.

She shooked it, held it over her head, and said, "I bet I know what it is - flowers!"

"That's right!" said the boy, "but how did you know?"

"Just a wild guess," she said.

The next pupil was the candy store owner's daughter.

The teacher held her gift overhead, shooked it, and said, "I bet I can guess what it is - a box of candy!"

"That's right! But how did you know?" asked the girl.

"Just a lucky guess," said the teacher.

The next gift was from the liquor store owner's son.


The teacher held the bag over her head and noticed that it was leaking.

She touched a drop of the leakage with her finger and tasted it. "Is it wine?" she asked.

"No," the boy replied.

The teacher repeated the process, touching another drop of the leakage to her tongue. "Is it champagne?" she asked.

"No," the boy replied.

The teacher then said, "I give up, what is it?"

The boy replied, "A puppy!"





8 Comments:

  1. M. C. Pearson said...
    Oh Jez!!!! Oh my gosh! I'm in hysterics...no way...a puppy. Yuck and very funny at the same time. Love the cartoons. Holy crap. Okay. You are killing me here.
    M. C. Pearson said...
    I said 'Holy crap'...yep...sorry Bonnie. But the birds are crapping on the fresh Christmas snow...and the puppy did pee. :)
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    ROFLOL....you leave me speechless, mainly cause I'm in enough trouble now with Santa rhetoric!!:-)
    An Ordinary Christian said...
    You got me laughing out loud for real. That was funny. I gotta go tell my kids that one now.
    Live, Love, Laugh said...
    you have me and a fellow officer cracking up in here, but do you have to be so gross about it. lol!!!
    Denise McDonald said...
    OMG - wasn't expecting that - lol!

    As a person who manages to sit wherever the birds are pooping - that one's not funny! =)
    Unknown said...
    LOLOLOLOL......how hysterical! Thanks for sharing!
    K W Puck said...
    My mom was right about the 'H.C.' thing. I guess rudolf was better with a shotgun than the movie showed. I hope the pigeons didn't poop in the little boys mouth cause that's just not right. Thanks for visiting my blog awhile ago. Sorry I didn't comment sooner.

Post a Comment