Monday, November 07, 2005

I'M BACK!



Well, I'm home from retreat.

Two of the ladies are new moms, so that's why you see babies!

A recap of the weekend....I lost my voice for two days. Ate a lot of great food, including white chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookies, and got crowned (We all did!) I'm behind in NaNoWriMo. I took my laptop with me, but only reached 8557 words. Lots of words to write this week.

Other than that, like the two silent days....words fail me! But then as a writer I've learned that a picture is worth a thousand words....

10 Comments:

  1. Denise McDonald said...
    Glad you had a good time ~

    Nice tiara - I want one!

    the kitty - um, words fail me too, far roo many things come to mind =)
    Anonymous said...
    Nice to see you back and feisty. What's with the annoyed kitty?
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Dennie, my momma always taught me to share. I'd be glad to.

    Ric...ruminate on the ramifications of such a word picture. You're a very smart man!
    Shelley L. MacKenzie said...
    Glad you're back and hope you catch up in your writing! Have a Christ filled day!
    M. C. Pearson said...
    Oh Bonnie! You must tell about the wretched weekend...the marading cat is NOT enough. Details dear. You gave me the picture but now you must paint me a word picture.

    You look kinda tired there princess...or actually you look like you just got through a weekend in the army reserves. DO TELL!
    Val said...
    I love the tiara picture, Bonnie. Maybe you should change your avatar picture to this one. ;-)
    Bernita said...
    Sweet picture, Bonnie, but you look tired out.
    Unknown said...
    love the tiara. how are you doing?
    Live, Love, Laugh said...
    I loved this post! You made me laugh out loud when I saw that picture!! Priceless!!!
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Which one, me or the cat?:-)

Post a Comment