Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Beer...and Balls

Wow...Hump day already! I guess Ric's wife let him live yesterday. He probably didn't show her the joke...LOL!

Try this one for size! No husbands or wives were hurt in the writing of this joke!

Two Arabs boarded a flight out of London. One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, an American sat down in the aisle seat.

After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said, "I need to get up and get a beer."

"Don't get up," said the American, "I'm in the aisle seat. I'll get it for you."

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the American's shoe and spat in it.

When he returned with the beer, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too." Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it.

While he was gone the other Arab picked up his other shoe and spat in it too. When the American returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and peeing in beers?"


"Hey, you big lug...give me back my ball!"

8 Comments:

  1. David Meigs said...
    Yikes!
    Live, Love, Laugh said...
    HA HA, I never expected that!
    Sandra Ruttan said...
    Cute picture Bonnie. And thanks for the...you know.
    Denise McDonald said...
    the title alone threw me for a minute! lol!
    Erik Ivan James said...
    Great funny, Bonnie.

    At our house, the picture is reversed. The small dog is the bully.
    Ballpoint Wren said...
    This is why I HATE beer. It tastes just like somebody peed in it. Bleah!
    M. C. Pearson said...
    I'm with Bonnie Wren...they couldn't tell! Too funny...so, are you trying to get internet traffic with your title? Hmmmm?????
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    M.C....you'd be surprised!

    Ballpoint...LOL...I hesistate to ask you how you could possibly know what pee tastes like..LOL!

    Everyone else...LOL...it's such a hoot to find ones that make me snort!

    Sandra...more coming your way!

Post a Comment