Monday, May 15, 2006

Cowboys...and Doggy Water

Good Monday....The start of a new week. Hope you all made it back! Hump! I'f you didn't, then you aren't reading this....Now that's a real duh!

Top Ten Old West Phrases That Will Never Sound The Same After That eh..heh! Gay Cowboy Movie

1. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"

2. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"

3. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."

4. "Howdy, pardner."

5. You stay here while I sneak around from behind."

6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."

7. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."

8. "Let's mount up!"

9. "Nice spread ya got there!"

10. "Ride'em cowboy"


"The things I go through since my water pic broke!"


9 Comments:

  1. M. C. Pearson said...
    OMG!!! I'm crying from laughing you BAD girl! How about: "Women? We don't need no stinkin' women!"
    M. C. Pearson said...
    Another word...

    CHAPS

    Quite a visual, eh?
    M. C. Pearson said...
    I always wondered what the saddle horn was for.
    M. C. Pearson said...
    Rock Hudthon alwayth loved wethternth! And riding off into the thunthet after getting hith man!
    David Meigs said...
    Too funny!

    One gay goat-roper movie and nothing will ever be the same.

    The Duke was a STRAIGHT shooter. He’s probably rolling over in his grave.
    Soul Reflections said...
    BONNIE CALHOUN!
    Denise McDonald said...
    Monday morning funny - thanks - LOL
    Bernita said...
    Hysterical!
    And
    "My six-shooter's loaded..."
    Ballpoint Wren said...
    How about... "Stick 'em up!"

Post a Comment