Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dumb and Dumber

If it doesn't rain soon and wash all of this pollen away....my head is going to explode. Auhhh...the joys of Upstate New York!

Dumb...

Once upon a time, there was an officer of the Royal Navy named Captain Bravado who showed no fear when facing his enemies. One day, while sailing the Seven Seas, his lookout spotted a pirate ship approaching, and the crew became frantic.

Captain Bravado bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The first mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, and while wearing the brightly colored frock, the Captain led his crew into battle and defeated the mighty pirates.

That evening, all the men sat around on deck recounting the triumph of earlier. One of them asked the Captain, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before battle?"

The Captain replied, "If I were to be wounded in the attack, the shirt would not show my blood. Thus, you men would continue to fight, unafraid."

All of the men sat and marveled at the courage of such a manly man's man. As dawn came the next morning, the lookout spotted not one, not two, but TEN pirate ships approaching. The crew stared in worshipful silence at the Captain and waited for his usual orders.

Captain Bravado gazed with steely eyes upon the vast armada arrayed against his ship, and without fear, turned and calmly shouted, "Get me my brown pants!"

Dumber...

John was driving when a policeman pulled him over. He rolled down his window and said to the officer, "Is there a problem, Officer?"

"No problem at all. I just observed your safe driving and am pleased to award you a $5,000 Safe Driver Award. Congratulations. What do you think you're going to do with the money?"

John thought for a minute and said, "Well, I guess I'll go get that drivers' license."

Judi, sitting in the passenger seat said to the policeman, "Oh, don't pay attention to him -- he's a smartbutt when he's drunk and stoned."

Brian from the back seat said, "I TOLD you guys we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!!!"

At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a muffled voice said, "Are we over the border yet?"


"Don't look...those jokes were really bad!"

6 Comments:

  1. David Meigs said...
    Brown pants....

    Very funny.
    jel said...
    that's what I thought! :)



    have a great day!
    Soul Reflections said...
    I see you're still up to your ol' tricks and jokes. I'm sorry about your allergies, but I love spring in all its glory!
    Denise McDonald said...
    man oh man - LOL
    Bernita said...
    There goes my coffee...
    M. C. Pearson said...
    I was playing catch with the boys today and a breeze came through...laced with pollen. It looked like yellow rain. Ug. Then it did actually rain...Thank GOD!

    Loved the jokes...especially the brown pants! Ar ar ar!

Post a Comment