Wednesday, May 17, 2006

FBI Interview...and Fuzzy Mushrooms

Now Ric's brother-in-law Tim, is getting in on the deal. That family is full of great jokes!

The FBI had an opening for an assassin.

After all the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were 3 finalists. Two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill her!"

The man said, "You can't be serious, I could never shoot my wife."

The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife."

The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another.

They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow.

"This gun was loaded with blanks" she said. "I had to beat him to death with the chair."

MORAL: Women are BAD. Don't mess with them

LOL....this is the way I felt today, after watching Dr. Phil!


"Wow...they all look like fuzzy little mushrooms, but they taste like hair!"

9 Comments:

  1. jel said...
    I'm glad I didn't watch Dr. Phil!

    have a great day! :)
    Live, Love, Laugh said...
    this was crazy!!! oh my word!!!
    Sandra Ruttan said...
    No, the moral is that women get the job done!
    Soul Reflections said...
    At least you can say that we follow orders to the letter!
    Anonymous said...
    Sometimes I don't feel safe reading this blog.
    Unknown said...
    I'm loving the format. Hilarious joke and super cute picture. Thanks for the smile, Bonnie!
    Nephos said...
    If my wife ever mentions seeking employment at the FBI...

    Great joke. I'll definitely get use out of this one.
    David Meigs said...
    I hope my wife never interviews for that job.
    Ballpoint Wren said...
    That one was scary, Bonnie. On several levels!

Post a Comment