Friday, March 23, 2007

Is Hillary Clinton Really Big Sister?

by Bonnie Calhoun

LOL...this is the most nonsensical thing I've seen in a long time. Hillary Clinton has been cast in the role of Big Brother. But they're calling her Big Sister. Well all I can say, is that, if she was getting paid for all the YouTube hits, she would have enough money to fund her campaign to be the first woman President!

The stupid YouTube video (which I didn't link to because it showed several and I wasn't sure which was which) has more than 2 million hits on it. Have I seen it? No. I have dial up. Waiting for a video to load is like watching paint dry. And it's only Hillary..I know what she looks like!

The best part of this thing is that the guy who made it, Phil de Vellis, *snort* formerly of Blue State Digital, says he quit because HuffingtonPost.com was getting ready to out him as the culprit. While Blue State say they fired him. Nothing like being hung out to dry!

De Vellis took a 1984 Apple Computer commercial, and replaced the "Big Brother" image with Hillary's mug! Now this is really a stretch of the imagination to give her that kind of menacing power. But it's an even bigger stretch to believe that Blue State Digital knew nothing about it, and he just thought this up all by himself.

Give me a break! Blue State digital provides technology services to Barack Obama's campaign. Do I really believe that they had no knowledge of what was going on. Twenty years ago I was naive enough that you could have pulled that over on me but not now! Hillary Clinton, it's your turn. what are you "not going to be involved in"? LOL

Hey, you can do it to! Wanna make $7.50 to blog about this post? Click here check out their Review My Post program:


Digg!
If you thought it was good...click!

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I thought it was pretty funny. And it shows how Obama is positioning himself as the next John Kennedy - which can't be good for Hillary.
    Going to be a long, long political year.....
    Paris David said...
    Ooohhh, I didn't know Blue State was linked to Barack.

    Ah ha!

    And I love the way you've embeded that video so nice and neat and small.

    I was viewing your code to find out how you did it!

    Go, Bonnie, go! Forget Hillary and Obama.

    Bonnie for President!
    Joe said...
    You wanna be my VEEP?
    Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
    Sure Joe! Are you running.

    Paula...tricks are for kids...LOL..it's only the pix.

    Ric...very profound...I hadn't thought of that!
    Valerie said...
    That's pretty funny!

Post a Comment